Where there is a library, there is technology. The Library staff at Mitchell College supports students, staff, and faculty in their use of it every day.
- Classroom Technology orientation, ongoing training, and tips.
- Accessible Technology support, training, access, and consultation.
- Media Services and Alternative Formats including video on demand, lendable equipment and collections, and training.
- Educational Technology such as iPads and presentation tools available for loan an training.
- Turnitin Plagiarism Software including account setup and training.
- Emerging Technologies support and idea sharing.
- Software Training including Microsoft Office, online learning environments, and more.